Canadian soil publications archive
This archive contains historical documents created using older technologies such as manual and electronic typewriters. Hard copy maps and soil survey reports were scanned into an electronic PDF format to prevent the loss of the information and to make the information more widely accessible through the Internet.
Ecological land classification
Soils of Canada
- The health of our soils: Toward sustainable agriculture in Canada
- Land Suitability Rating System for Agricultural Crops
- A Methodology for Evaluating Soils, Landscapes and Geology for Nutrient Management Planning in the Prairie Landscape
- RUSLE-FAC: Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation for Application in Canada
- Broad-scale Assessment of Agricultural Soil Quality in Canada Using Existing Land Resource Databases and GIS
- Land Potential Data Base Users' Handbook. 1989
- Peat Resources of Canada.